Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fifth Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen Loose Leaf – December 30, 2014
Summary of Reviews(AI generated from reviews across the web)
The Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fifth Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen Loose Leaf is generally well-received by users. Many reviewers praise the book for its comprehensive and easy-to-follow recipes, as well as the variety of dishes offered. Some users, however, find that the book is a bit pricey and would prefer more budget-friendly options.
Top 5 Pros
- Over 500 delicious recipes for the healthy cook's kitchen
- Loose leaf format makes it easy to add or change recipes
- Detailed nutritional information for each recipe
- Recipes are easy to follow
- Perfect for beginners or experienced cooks
Top 5 Cons
- The recipes are not very well written.
- Some of the recipes are difficult to follow.
- The recipes are not very healthy.
- The book is not very big.
- The recipes are not very varied.