Vans Boy's Ward V-Velcro Suede Trainers
Summary of Reviews(AI generated from reviews across the web)
The general opinion of Vans Boy's Ward V-Velcro Suede Trainers is that they are generally well-made and comfortable. Some users note that the stitching on the seams can become loose over time, but overall these trainers are generally seen as being of good quality.
Top 5 Pros
- Durable and comfortable
- Great for everyday use
- Good price
- Good sizing
- Vans quality
Top 5 Cons
- Some people find the Velcro strap uncomfortable
- They are not as durable as other trainers
- They are not as waterproof as other trainers
- The sole is not as grippy as other trainers
- They are not as gender-neutral as other trainers.