The Digital Photography Book: The step-by-step secrets for how to make your photos look like the pros'! Paperback – September 8, 2020
Summary of Reviews(AI generated from reviews across the web)
The Digital Photography Book is generally well-received. Many reviewers say that it is a great resource for learning photo editing techniques and tips. Some people say that the book could be more concise, while others find the information to be helpful.
Top 5 Pros
- Comprehensive and easy to follow
- Explanations are clear and concise
- Lots of photos and examples to help illustrate points
- Useful for anyone from beginner to advanced
Top 5 Cons
- The layout could be better.
- Too dense of a reading experience.
- Poor quality printing.
- No index.
- Poor layout and formatting.