Stop the Killing: How to End the Mass Shooting Crisis Hardcover – August 15, 2021
Summary of Reviews(AI generated from reviews across the web)
The general opinion of Stop the Killing: How to End the Mass Shooting Crisis is that it is a helpful book. Some users praise the author's expertise, while others say the book is too dense and difficult to follow.
Top 5 Pros
- Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of the mass shooting crisis.
- Plenty of information on effective prevention and intervention strategies.
- Useful references and resources at the end of each chapter.
- Engaging and easy to read.
- Helps to make the reader think about how they can help to end the crisis.
Top 5 Cons
- The book is dense and difficult to read.
- The book is not well organized, making it difficult to find specific information.
- The book is not well written, making it difficult to understand.
- The book is riddled with errors.
- The book is full of unsubstantiated claims.