Lizzie's Amish Cookbook: Favorite Recipes From Three Generations Of Amish Cooks! Plastic Comb – September 1, 2011
Summary of Reviews(AI generated from reviews across the web)
The general opinion of Lizzie's Amish Cookbook: Favorite Recipes From Three Generations Of Amish Cooks! is that it is a great cookbook. Many people appreciate the fresh and simple recipes included in the book. Others find the book to be a bit outdated, and there are not as many recipes as they would like.
Top 5 Pros
- The recipes are easy to follow.
- There are many vegetarian and vegan recipes included.
- The book is spiral bound making it easy to use.
- The book has a lot of photos which help illustrate the recipes.
- The book is reasonably priced.
Top 5 Cons
- The comb is made of plastic and seems cheap.
- The pages are thin and could easily tear.
- There are no pictures of the actual recipes.
- The book is small and the recipes are not very detailed.
- The book is not annotated which makes it difficult to follow along.